Thursday, May 27, 2010

Long time...

Heya.

I apologize for the lack of updates. Especially when I promised a new strip for the week after the last three I put up. Truth be told, there have been some personal issues which I've had to work through. But I'll spare you the sordid details. All I can say is, as of now, I am currently working on a new five page "Definitely" strip, and will hopefully have consecutive updates from that point on.

There was one positive development in the last two weeks or so that was able to pull me out of my funk. Jamie S. Rich, whose work "12 Reasons I Love Her" (with Joelle Jones), "Love the Way You Love" (with Marc Ellerby) and his most recent collaboration with Ms. Jones and Nico Hitori De - "Spell Checkers"....all of which you must absolutely read, had some nice things to say about my first two comics "Pho Story" and "Parka". This was extremely uplifting as I've been an admirer of his work for a few years. It's just nice to know I'm doing something right with this comic making thing. Thanks again Jamie. :)

I also want to say thanks to those who've been steadily following my comics and for the comments. Matt Graupman and John Kinhart, I'm looking in your guys' direction.

So mushy stuff aside. Update next week. No more slacking. I'm on it. Seriously. :)

3 comments:

  1. Hey, man. I totally understand how "real" life can interfere with "cartoon real" life. Glad things are going well for you and I can't wait to see some more work when you have the time. Keep at it, brother.

    ReplyDelete