Wednesday, August 25, 2010

U-Street - Part 1


Hello again.

Things got crazy busy again, so I had to put this strip on hold, especially with my upcoming move to Portland, OR on the horizon. But I will continue updating once a week to present this five part story about what happened with a friend and I after a concert one night. Afterwards, I'll hopefully be able to maintain a consistent schedule as I have many more stories in comic form to share with you. :)

By the way, "Definitely Far From Korea" now has it's own page on Facebook. If you enjoy reading this comic blog, (despite it's shitty updating schedule) you can become a fan by clicking the button just above the Twitter window on the right of the page.

This week's strip features the Dandy Warhols!

2 comments:

  1. Your first strip in a while and it features The Dandy Warhols?! I'll definitely forgive you ;) Glad you're posting again... good luck with the big move.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this happens to most people at some point. Crazy metro buses ending at weird times. Looking forward to find out what happens!

    ReplyDelete